Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) - Page 3 EmptyThe Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) - Page 3 EmptyThe Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) - Page 3 Empty 
Narora Senoku
The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) - Page 3 EmptyThe Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) - Page 3 EmptyThe Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) - Page 3 Empty 
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)

Go down 
+3
Maka Albarn
Emira
Ryuuza
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nora

Nora

EXP : 5120

The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)   The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:25 pm

Nora rolled forward to evade the blow by the witch. He then landed a few feet away on his feet and looked at the two that had just arrived. "What the hell is going on? Meister and Weapon helping Witches?" said Nora as he looked back and forth between them. "Vixen, I think we are gunna have to get serious now."
Back to top Go down
Darkove

Darkove

EXP : 5019

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)   The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:40 pm

Darkove nodded as he then looked to Ryuuza, who gave him a narrowed eye stare. She then looked to Emira, grabbing her hands before pulling her over her shoulder and walking off. She gave the signal for him to follow. Darkove nodded as he looked back to all the pethetic meisters and weapons who were in the area, "....It appears we have come to an impasse for now." he muttered as he began to walk forward after Ryuuza.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

EXP : 5307

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)   The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:03 pm

Makai stared at Stachi as he coffed. the male stood there with a bored expression, "Don't be so surprised. I like power and only so few of you at the academy can actually fight me one on one. Besides it's fun being on the other side i find." He twirled his wakizashi grinning sadistically. His soul appeared behind him,. The pitch black soul opened his demonic red eyes and released a demonic laughter. A red aurora engulfed it. Makai's eyes glowed as his soul length washed over them. His grin turned sinister as looked towards the other two, 'Come now whose first? or just come at me all at once i'll be more than happy to send you to the grave."
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

EXP : 5165

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)   The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:03 am

Serious?...Fine by me. I dont..like to be disrespected. She said getting pissed off black chains bursting from the ground all around Makai
Spoiler:

Seriously. I think just because your a three star you think your the shit. But your not. Better yet. Ill call your bluff. Me versus you. Lets see how tough you are without using your weapons. Meister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)   The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:22 pm

Stachi looked at Makai and started to koff a little more. Yeah i guess you think thats the better way for you huh? He said while starting to pass out. Amu started to form back. She ran over to Stachi to try and protect him.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

EXP : 5307

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)   The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:24 pm

Makai gave a dark chuckle at vixen as chains started to pop up around him. he merely swung his blade clashing against the chains discarding them to the side. Makai stared at her slowly sheathing his wakizashi and stood their straight hands to his side . To the trained eye he had every part of his body guarded no open spot. he stood there staring at vixen. He decided he might as well make the first kove. He sprung forth moving across the area as a blur. he appeared right in front of her pushing his wavelength into the palm of his hand and performed a one hand palmed strike aiming at her heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)   The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3