Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptyThe Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptyThe Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) Empty 
Narora Senoku
The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptyThe Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptyThe Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) Empty 
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)

Go down 
+3
Maka Albarn
Emira
Ryuuza
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuuza

Ryuuza

EXP : 5139

The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) Empty
PostSubject: The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)   The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:18 pm

Ryuuza was in the ceremonial room with her brother Darkove as they looked down on their victim who was laying on a small board, tied to it tightly. Her hands and legs were spread apart, each individually tied to the board, along with her waist. Her mouth was covered with cloth to stifle her screams. It had been a week so far, since she has been kidnapped, and all signs were the same. Fed little, and sleeping little, Emira still continued to scream through the cloth.

Ryuuza rolled her eyes at the girl's helpless cries, "You bore me so much... you do the same thing everyday... no wonder your father never had faith in your witch blood..." she walked away, looking around, "Isn't it a shame your little weapon partner never came to find you? He obviously must not care..." she laughed slightly, trying to upset her, "No one noticed your disappearance, Emira... nobody cares."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)   The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:44 pm

Stachi had heard that Emira had been kidnapped by a witch. On a normal basic Stachi wouldn't have come to save Emira. Which he wasn't. If she was guarded heavily he was told not to fight. So he was just watching form a far. Amu was on the other side looking from other angles for a way in. His great sense of hearing came in handy but he could only hear some of it. Witch blood? He wishpered to himself. Stachi even saw her father watching as she was tied. Stachi started to get pissed of that her father was there doing nothing and that he was working with them.

But he couldn't o any thing against a Witch lord and A grim reaper. Maybe the Witch lord if he does soul rensonance long enough but with the grim reaper too? that was out of the question. He then thought if he unleashed his otherslf he'll might have a chance. He thought. He steady listened to every word he could hear.
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

EXP : 5416

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)   The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:50 pm

(I don't feel like switching so yeah. xD)

Exzavier tapped Stachi from behind, "Shh, stay quiet, I'm here to help." he spoke through a hush whisper.

Ryuuza paced around Emira with Darkove by her side, "Brother, please go make sure the guards are still awake... and bring me Riisa, the Salamander Witch..." her lip curled, "I do wonder where our dear sibling had gone to... as third which lord, they shouldn't be disappearing like this so much... it's quite a shame, don't you agree, brother?"

Darkove simply nodded, walking toward the exitting doors, "I'll be back." he spoke.

Emira was laying there silently with tired eyes, dried tears crusted around her cheeks. Ryuuza looked down on her, "If you want to escape so badly... awaken your which powers..." she spoke darkly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/mary.ligreci

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)   The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:55 pm

Stachi looked at Exzavier and nodded he then looked back at the witch. She said some thing about witch blood. Stachi looked at Exzavier again. Did you know that emira was a witch? He said in a hushed tone. He then looked around to see if anyone was around.
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)   The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:25 pm

Exzaiver frowned, shaking his head, "I wasn't sure... but I had a hunch..." he sighed and looked toward the Witch Mass, "I knew that filthy Grim Reaper was up to no good... he's one of the damn Witch lords... he's been working under us the whole time! He's the one who betrayed Death, I've been wasting my time following others..." he stopped himself as he began to listen to Ryuuza, hearing her conversation with Emira, who was tied back helplessly still.

"I believe it's my win now, little girl... you see, once you bring your full pledged witch powers out from your weak, chained back soul... you will be like us. You take the representation of a cheetah. A lame, but very swift animal... so once you unlock your powers, you can unlock speed I suppose... but it won't matter," she sneered, "I plan to extract your powers once you bring them out and use them for our little project... and you'll be left for dead. Did you think that Exzavier, Makai, and everyone else would really try to rescue you--even though you're so heavily guarded? Makai wouldn't dare... he knows too much about us. Exzavier wouldn't... he just doesn't care. And you made yourself closed in by others. You made it so hard to make friends... because you turned out just like your wretched mother, Narcissa..." she sighed, "Do you know how she really died, Emira?"

Emira looked away, closing her eyes tightly as she mumbled through the cloth, trying to ignore her, but it seemed to be not enough.

"You see, your father... my brother told you she killed herself. He really does assume that... but I killed her. She was a dirty witch who betrayed the Mass, and she was straying your father away from it. Your father aimlessly hates you for no apparent reason... surprise," she laughed more.

Exzavier's eyes widened as he clenched his teeth, "I've had it with this bitch..." he slowly got himself up, stalking toward the Witch Mass at a fast speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)   The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:02 pm

Stachi watched as he got up. Stachi then got up too and started to run towards the witch mass too. If Exzavier was going in alone whould get killed for sure. I'm going with you and don't try to stop me. Your going to need some help with this. He said while signaling Amu to stay in her spot until he needed her. He then started to crack his knuckles and his eyes started to turn different colors.
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)   The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:38 pm

Exzavier nodded, running faster toward the large walls of the Witch Mass, "I'm going to jump it!" he called to Stachi before leaping toward the edge, grabbing onto the side of one of the windows. He climbed up and leaped over to the other side, while yelling, "Ryuuza!" just in front of Ryuuza with eyes full of hatred. His teeth were clenched together, his one sharper tooth seeming to be rather large against his other teeth. His hands immediately formed into pointed spear-tops, taking a step forward.

"You're going to pay for what you did to Emira..." he growled.

Emira weakly could see that Exzavier had arrived; the moment she heard his voice, she looked over. She felt herself get more anxious; she knew that Exzavier wouldn't stand a chance, but at the same time, she felt relieved.

Ryuuza gave a rather smug grin as she looked away, chuckling slightly, "Ah, how precious... so the boy did decide he was going to save his little partner..." she looked back, grinning insanely, showing her sharp teeth, "That's quite alright... I'll dispose of you quickly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)   The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:58 pm

Stachi followed his footsteps and jumped over the wall barely. He then popped his neck. I hope you have a plan. Because i'm not trying to die today. He said while starting to think in deep in to his mind. Hmm? Heh i thought i smelled trash. What are you doing here? He said while looking at Stachi with a dark grin in his face. The hell you think i'm here for. Your gonna help me with- Stachi was the cut off. No thank yah little coward. He said while then getting up. Fine but you do know if i die you die too right? And you know we both don't want that to happen, don't you.?

....Damn you. you basturd.... what do want me to do? The usual just kill her and anyone else that whats to try and kill you. Stachi said with a grin. Then this is going to be easy then. I hope so. Or this is going to be one hell of a fight. Stachi then woke up from his daze. He then started to change his gray eyes turned to blood red. his teeth then started to get darker. And his nails started to get sharper. This is going to be fun. He said while laughing. You feel the power flowing from his body it was like a weight on any one who wasn't strong enough to stand it.
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)   The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:14 pm

Exzavier stayed a well distance away, not stupid enough to make the first move on an advantaged opponent. He narrowed his eyes as he saw Stachi above, changing somehow... his eyes widened as he gasped, What the hell is he doing!?

"EXZAVIER!" Emira screamed through the cloth, and Exzavier quickly turned around, force against his stomach as Ryuuza appeared next to him, smiling deviously as he was then slammed back into the wall. He felt his back crack as he coughed up blood. His hands shook as he looked at Ryuuza who had an innocent look across her face once more.

How the hell... she was so fast... I only looked for less than a second! What kind of power is that... his lips tightened, avoidnig the blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)   The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:30 pm

Dark stachi looked as the boy was slammed against the wall. She is fast. Staci then seemed to disappear. He then reappeared in front of Ryuuza. Clentching his fists. He had concentrated his strength in to one exact spot. If it had punched her it would would be very very painful. To a normal person they would have died. If he had missed the attack would have distroyed the ground. sending huge pieces of concrete everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)   The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:04 pm

Ryuuza looked to the boy who appeared before her but showed know sign of surprise, "Oh look, another one..." she spoke solemnly, seeing he was attempting to hit her. She laughed slightly, "Dragon Iron!" she let her hands move up, grabbing his fist, stopping it. She started to squeeze hard on his wrists, "Small meisters and weapons such as yourself are outnumbed by the mere sight of my power... this Mass is filled with thousands of witches... what power do you have against myself alone... let alone the other thousand witches....?" she threw him toward the wall, walking toward Exzavier, "You, my friend, are the main one who's death is needed. You already know too much.. and without a weapon, Emira will only have her powers to focus on." she spoke coldly.

Exzavier stayed still as she walked toward him, thinking of what he would be able to do. Should he flee to retrieve more meisters to help? He wasn't sure at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)   The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:37 pm

Stachi flew across the air. He then started to spin the air to avoid hitting Exzavier. He it the walk it cracked. Alittle bit of blood came out of his mouth but he got right back up. Thats the best you got,witch? your going to bore me to sleep is this is all you got? He said with a small laugh. He then started to move his arm around. He was telling Amu to get Emira and get out of here. Amu nodded from a far. She then started to creep up towards where emira was. She appeared in front of Emira and told her to be quiet. She then started to untie the ropes.

Stachi gripped his fist again. He then punched the earth. Cracks started to move towards the witch. While a spikeful of rocks followed.
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)   The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:55 pm

Ryuuza looked to the shadows, to see that Darkove was watching. She sighed, "Please keep this annoying child busy..." and Darkove nodded as he immediately got in front of Ryuuza, pushing forward as he slashed at Stachi with his sword. He glared at him, staying silent as he watched. He then looked to Amu who was untying Emira, running for her to slash her backside.

Exzavier who got back up then jumped several feet around Ryuuza, watching her with a hateful glare. He looked to Emira, who was watching in worry. He bit his lip, unsure what to do next. Ryuuza laughed, "Tired already? How unfortunate..." she appeared just behind him, "I was hoping you'd be a little more strong..." she pushed him forward, slamming his face in the pavement, just below the platform that Emira was tied to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)   The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:35 pm

Stachi dodge just barley and jumped back. He then saw that Darkove had looked toward Amu and tried to attack her. Stachi quickly ran towards her. Amu looked up to see a blade right about to cut of her head. She then sheirked loudly as the blade came. But stachi had got there in time he then saved her by blocking the attack with his back while covering her.He then disappeared and reappeared on the wall. Damn you couldn't just turn your arm into a sword?....Argh.....Come on think darnit think!!. He said while coughing up blood. He then started to talk to the real Stachi. Dude we're getting our butts kicked. Let me summon out 75% of my power! 75%? are you retarded? I'm not giving you 75% !! Come on man!! we are going to die if you don't. Oh come man......fine just do it. Dark stachi snapped out of the daze. His pupils then started to become dialated. The pressure in the area started to get heavy.

Stachi's wounds started to heal very fast a few seconds later it healed completely. He then looked at Exzavier. Come on man. You got us into this mess and your going to get us out. Now stop messing around and fight!!! You want to save her right? then start acting like it! He then looked at Darkove. You discust me you old basturd.
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)   The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:52 pm

Darkove stared at him, shaking his head, "You're a pitiful creature... even at 100%, you will not be able to stop the wrath of the witch lords... we are too powerful," he kept his blade ready, "Run before I slice you like a pig."

Exzavier got himself back up, understanding what Stachi said. He was panting, his mouth full of blood. He looked back at Emira, who's mouth was now untied from the cloth. She looked almost devistated. He smirked lightly.

"I'm fine, Emira. Don't worry," he looked back at Ryuuza, "You're going to die."

Ryuuza began laughing at those words, "Really? I never would of thought you would be able to get up," she then smirked as she took a step back, "Draco Fireball!" she shot her hands forward, fire energy racing for him. He quickly dodged the attack, his hands evolving to spears again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)   The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:05 pm

Even if I can't stop you, I will take pleasure in ripping off your head. And besides how do you know how strong i am. Stachi moved so fast that he left an after image of him self. Without any one noticing he thrusted his arm towards his chest aiming to pierce his hand and arm through it. Trying to kill him with one hit.
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)   The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:17 pm

Darkove disappeared quickly, appearing just behind Stachi, grabbing him by the collar, "You are a fool who was given two-star meister by Death himself... he knows of all powers you have and he himself decides, regardless of that sheer power being hidden, what rank you are. Even at your full strength, you are, but only a two-star who will die a silent death," his lips pursed.

Exzavier was running toward Ryuuza, jumping up quickly as his hands slashed for her chest, "Die! Die, die, die!" he shrieked, "DIE ALREADY, DAMN IT!"

Ryuuza blocked each of his attacks, laughing melevolentlessly, "How adorable... but that seems to be the only thing you can do by yourself... it's a shame your meister can't help you... Draco Cannon!" she screamed as electricity ran through her hands, heading for Exzavier. His eyes then widened; it would be too fast, "No..."

"Exzavier! Exzavier, turn into a weapon, NOW!" Emira's heart pounded, and suddenly she felt her soul ache as it seemed to expand within her. She immediately jumped up, and in a speed not seen by anyone, she appeared heading toward Exzaiver, pushing him out of the way quickly enough. As the cannon blasted, smoke appeared. As it died out, Emira stood there, holding Exzavier as a weapon, glaring at Ryuuza as purple energy was glowing around herself. Emira was utilizing her witch powers to her advantage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)   The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:42 pm

Stachi looked at Darkove with a smile. I'm not the owner of this body. The owner of this body is the one with the two stars. I'm not. So don't get me mixed up with that weakling. He then looked forward and sighed. he then grabbed Darkove's arm and then tried throwing him in the arm. He then jumped up about to punch and kick him.
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)   The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:51 pm

Darkove disappeared at once, reappearing in front of him with lazy eyes, "You are quite annoying..." he waited, "I will make sure you run out of here crying before I have to kill you... I'm not one to destroy children so hastefully."

Emira took a step back, holding Exzavier in her hands, "That was close... are you okay Exzavier?" she waited for his response, but got none. She looked at her Spontoon, biting her lip, "Exzavier! Answer!" she shook him. Ryuuza laughed as she took a step forward, "I sure hope that he didn't touch the electricity... it's pure poison that disintigrates the body."

Emira grew more nervous, "God damn it, Exzavier, answer me!!" she was about to panic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)   The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:16 pm

Stachi just looked at him. Arghhh! do you ever shut up? He says while running towards him to punch him. Amu Got up and disappeared and reappeared behind Ryuuza with her arm turn into a huge sword. She was going to cut her in half.
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)   The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:25 pm

Darkove appeared over the edge of the large platform, watching Stachi, "I won't attack until you actually hit me..." he sighed.

Ryuuza turned around after a moment and saw the girl coming, "Draco Cannon!" she screamed, firing the lightning attack at her.

Emira continued to call for Exzavier for a long moment, and she immediately ran to the side of the room, trying to get his attention.

"Emira..." Exzavier finally spoke, transforming into his regular appearance.

"Zav! Are you alright??" she breathed in, relieved.

Exzavier frowned as he showed her part of his vest, which was disintigrating, "...It barely hit me... but it... it still hit me..."

Emira's eyes widened as she went numb. He was hit, but was he going to die on her? She felt really cold, unsure how to react.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)   The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:21 pm

Stachi looked at the girl. Come on girl snap out of it. He said while then looking at back at Darkove. Come on. Your just trying to get me tired. He said while then looking at his hand. He could tell that his body was starting to become tired. The more he used this form the more his body was at risk. So he decided to try and end the battle quickly. But before he could make his move he saw that Amu was being attacked.

He quickly rushed to save her. He grabbed he like before. and saved her. She was in shock. She was just about to die. What The hell is wrong with you?
Are you trying to get your self killed. Come on. I need you to think. Stay here. He said while running towards Darkove he jumped up and started to attack with an a barrage of fists and kicks.
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)   The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:32 pm

Darkove brought his blade up to hit Stachi and narrowed his eyes, staying silent. Walking backwards while watching the boy, he then was next to Ryuuza who continued to stare down Amu. The two witches looked at each other, then switching opponents, Darkove heading for Amu, Ryuuza blasting a Draco Cannon at Stachi.

Exzavier smiled at Emira, whiping her tears out of her eyes, "Come on, don't cry like that. You're going to be okay, alright? That's all that matters..." he looked down, feeling his feet started to burn into ashes, "...I don't have that much time left... but please, don't hesitate to replace me. You need a weapon. I just couldn't stay long enough to watch you become a grim reaper I guess... but you'll do alright without me," he laughed slightly, "Please make sure that my soul is safe. When you return home, give it to Lord Death, but let him know I request you... to consume it. Please don't do anything reckless and try to look at the bright side of everything. I love you." his voice rung at the last sentence he spoke as he then closed his eyes, his body dispursing into ashes that started to blow away. What was left behind was a blue, abrasive soul that sat in Emira's hands. Her lips quivered as she started to cry more, holding the soul in her hands, screaming at the top of her lungs.

Darkove and Ryuuza looked back at her right afterward, seeing her clutching the soul. She then put it within her backpack, her hands glowing with raw, purple energy as she stared down Darkove and Ryuuza, "Ryuuza... your soul is mine." she disappeared with an intense speed and appeared next to Ryuuza, pushing her back against the stone wall choking her. Ryuuza's eyes widened from her intense power all of the sudden, immediately forming a Draco Cannon. Emira then jumped back, avoiding it, staring her down, glowering with hatred.

Last edited by Emira on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)   The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:49 pm

Stachi's eyes widened as the blast came roaring towards him he then ducked down dodging it.

Amu of course started to rolled forward next to Stachi. Come on Amu you know what to do. They both looked at each other. And yelled out-Soul rensonance! At that moment Amu had turned into darkness. and engulfed stachi. Graahhhhh!!! His whole body started to change. his whole body was black besides for his eyes that were light yellow. his nails started to grow sharper. and so did his teeth. He slowly started to crouch down as if he was a dog that was getting ready to pounce.

He then looked at Darkove. He then raised his hand and sharp Darkness spears started to fling towards Him about to rip his body to shreadeds
Back to top Go down
Maka Albarn

Maka Albarn

EXP : 5048

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)   The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:57 pm

Darkove disappeared quickly, appearing on the ceiling, floating above them, "You're a weak, trashy excuse for a meister/weapon team... Iris... finish him," he dropped his sword as it transformed into a woman who was covered with black clothing. She immediately ran for them at an extreme speed, ready to slice at their backs.

Emira continued to run toward Ryuuza hitting her in as many places as she could, while Ryuuza continued to watch in silence, avoiding each of her attacks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)   The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tiger, Dragon, and Hostage. (Private)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next