Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
A.... Witch? O.o o.O EmptyA.... Witch? O.o o.O EmptyA.... Witch? O.o o.O Empty 
Narora Senoku
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
A.... Witch? O.o o.O EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
A.... Witch? O.o o.O EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
A.... Witch? O.o o.O EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
A.... Witch? O.o o.O EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
A.... Witch? O.o o.O EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
A.... Witch? O.o o.O EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
A.... Witch? O.o o.O EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
A.... Witch? O.o o.O EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
A.... Witch? O.o o.O EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

A.... Witch? O.o o.O

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nora

Nora

EXP : 5119

A.... Witch? O.o o.O Empty
PostSubject: A.... Witch? O.o o.O   A.... Witch? O.o o.O EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:32 pm

Nora sighed as they arrived at the neighboring town where a witch was said to have been attacking. The streets seemed quiet, making the place almost like a ghost town. "Hey Vixen, where do you suppose we should start looking?" he asked her without looking. He kept his eyes opened, but he wasn't looking for the witch, he was looking for any girls.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

EXP : 5164

PostSubject: Re: A.... Witch? O.o o.O   A.... Witch? O.o o.O EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:36 pm

... Vixen was silent as usual. Personally she did not truly care for this mission as there were no Kishin involved but as this would be good practice for a later mission involving witches she decided to take it Don't you think finding her whole be your expertise. She is a Female. And you seem very adept at locating them. she said in a cold voice noticing smoke rising from a tower in the middle of the town
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

PostSubject: Re: A.... Witch? O.o o.O   A.... Witch? O.o o.O EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:46 pm

"that may be, but they said a young witch. By young they may mean some little girl witch. I'm no pedo-bear," said Nora as he too spotted the smoke from scanning the windows of the buildings. He then began walking toward the direction of the smoke. "But, if they meant young as in around my age, then I may be able to find her."
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A.... Witch? O.o o.O   A.... Witch? O.o o.O EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:01 pm

So you do have morals after all. Vixen said walking silently after him until they reached the tower sure enough They found the girl around thirteen or so at the top of the tower fire fire balls orbiting around her Fire Magic? Vixen said staring at the fire balls The Witch noticing them and all five of the fire balls heading towards us.
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

PostSubject: Re: A.... Witch? O.o o.O   A.... Witch? O.o o.O EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:54 pm

"Vixen! Quick! Staff form!" said Nora as he grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the way with him. If she transforms he would use his unnatural technique to double his speed and strength, focusing it all into the legs before using it to make a high scale jump at the girl. From there he would whip Vixen out, aiming for the girl's chest.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A.... Witch? O.o o.O   A.... Witch? O.o o.O EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:26 pm

Sigh..its a spear damn it. Vixen said as he grabbed her arm turning into her Chain spear form wrapping around his arm as he jumped and stabbed forward Vixen uncoiling and stabbing at the witch who startled by the attack dodged at the last minute but lost her balance falling from the tower and crashing into a shop Vixen that's gotta hurt. Vixen said in a monotone ruining the joke when suddenly more fire balls started hurtling toward them the witch now pissed that she had been injured
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

PostSubject: Re: A.... Witch? O.o o.O   A.... Witch? O.o o.O EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:29 pm

"Sorry Vixen, this is gunna hurt," said Nora as he began swinging her in a side to side, up and down, diagonal fashion. Doing this would cause her to strike the fireballs as they fell.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A.... Witch? O.o o.O   A.... Witch? O.o o.O EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:05 pm

Ugh... Vixen said bracing her self as she hit the fireballs each one leaving a black mark on the place of the blade that it hit. However the counter was successful and the witch now piping mad that her attacks failed to connect used her fire magic to propel herself at them like a human meteor I am not blocking that. So don't even think about it. Vixen said coldly
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

PostSubject: Re: A.... Witch? O.o o.O   A.... Witch? O.o o.O EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:24 pm

"Don't worry, we are about finished," said Nora as he then waited as they fell before swinging Vix at a nearby window. She wrapped around the bar in the center and they jerked as they went swinging around the building. "Now this is fun! Pull yourself loose!" yelled Nora as they began swinging upward toward the sky.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A.... Witch? O.o o.O   A.... Witch? O.o o.O EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:32 pm

I see.. Vixen said as they swung waiting for the perfect time and then releasing her grip around the window causing them to soar upward the witch missing them and hurtling into the building getting even more pissed Did I mention that I'm afraid of heights? Vixen said in her monotonic voice ruining yet another joke as she saw the which shoot out from the building at them again
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

PostSubject: Re: A.... Witch? O.o o.O   A.... Witch? O.o o.O EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:39 pm

"Don't worry about it," laughed Nora as he smiled and turned in mid air as they soared higher into the sky. "Now, let's try Soul Resonance! Scatter Destruction!" laughed Nora as he looked down at the Witch. They started slowing their ascent, they would be descending soon.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A.... Witch? O.o o.O   A.... Witch? O.o o.O EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:48 pm

You Idiot!! Vixen said as she struggled to try and synchronize Nora's resonance with her own causing her blades after they separated and started spinning to spiral out of control attacking anything with in vicinity including Nora the blades slicing him and themselves leaving deep cuts on his body and scratches on her blades. The witch stopped and simply laughed at their failure however once Vixen recombined her blade was pointing at her and the shock wave sent the witch flying backwards slamming her into a wall and both of us who weren't used to the recoil soaring higher into the air
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

PostSubject: Re: A.... Witch? O.o o.O   A.... Witch? O.o o.O EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:52 pm

"WOOHOO!!!" yelled Nora, ignoring the pain as the thrill of flying came at him. "Spear form, lets try and catch onto another window and swing our descent," said Nora as they started falling for the ground. Though he had many cuts along his body, he was smiling and enjoying the thrill of battle.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A.... Witch? O.o o.O   A.... Witch? O.o o.O EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:57 pm

No way. I'm not listening to you again Vixen said turning into her human form and diving before turning into her chain spear form entending and planting the sharp end firmly in soft earth and extending up so that Nora could simply slide down. Suddenly the tower exploded the witch now completely covered in flames creating a giant ball of fire and sending it right at Nora as he was still in the air
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

PostSubject: Re: A.... Witch? O.o o.O   A.... Witch? O.o o.O EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:00 pm

"Oh crap," said Nora as he curled into a little ball and got blasted by the fireball. A cry of pain could be heard over the roar of fire as he went crashing through a building. After a few moment's of silence, Nora walked out with a bloody body and his jacket in his arms. He looked a this jacket and then tossed the burnt thing on the ground. "You bitch. That was my favorite jacket," he said as he looked at the which with a cold stare. "Vixen. Sword form, now," ordered Nora as he became serious now. "It's time to get serious."
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A.... Witch? O.o o.O   A.... Witch? O.o o.O EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:04 pm

You promise no more stunts? Vixen said looking at him but seeing his expression she complied running towards him before changing into her segmented whip sword form The Witch undaunted by Nora's statement slowly hover to the ground creating two more fireballs in her hand before launching multiple fire balls at Nora and Vixen in rapid succession.
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

PostSubject: Re: A.... Witch? O.o o.O   A.... Witch? O.o o.O EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:10 pm

Nora caught her and nodded, "let's go." He then jumped down from the building and landed on the street in a crouch, dodging the two fireballs that had came at him. "Here I go," said Nora as he activated his unnatural technique and ran at the witch with high speed. He then held out Vixen to his right and swung in a horizontal arc as he passed the girl, intending to cleave her in two. He would then slide to a stop and put Vixen on his shoulder before the body split into two, the top half sliding off and the bottom half collapsing. He would attempt this all in a matter of seconds.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A.... Witch? O.o o.O   A.... Witch? O.o o.O EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:18 pm

Aye. Vixen said as Nora raced toward the witch catching her off guard due to his sheer speed delivering a deadly cut to her midsection and if not for the fiery aura around her would of cleaved her cleanly in half instead creating a deep cut in her side her blood gushing out as he had hit an artery Its not over yet. Vixen said as Nora swung her over his shoulder seeing the witch try to make a final attack Vixen shooting forward and cutting the still attached part of the witches body killing her Sigh...her soul? she said picking up the soul and not even hesitating to eat it as she turned to normal It tasted weird.
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

PostSubject: Re: A.... Witch? O.o o.O   A.... Witch? O.o o.O EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:24 pm

"If I remember correctly, this witch's soul is fully developed yet. So it isn't counted as a Witch's Egg or anything. I guess its more of a kishin egg or something. I'm not sure," said Nora as he let go of her and looked at his cut covered body. "Your a very dull thing. Honestly, couldn't you have done better? I even doubled my speed and strength, combining them together to cut through her, and that is all your blade could manage?" He smiled at her then sighed, "It looks like I'm gunna have to get me a new jacket."
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A.... Witch? O.o o.O   A.... Witch? O.o o.O EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:48 pm

You want to test how dull I am? She said her voice as cold as Ice her left arm turning into a mini version of her segmented whip-sword form. I see. Kishin eh? Oh well that makes three then if it counts. she thought to herself turning back to normal Come on lets go. This place gives me the creeps. she said before turning around and walking away those two lines ending the conversation as Vixen didn't intend on talking to Nora anymore until it was required
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A.... Witch? O.o o.O   A.... Witch? O.o o.O Empty

Back to top Go down

A.... Witch? O.o o.O
Page 1 of 1