Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
Riku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher. EmptyRiku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher. EmptyRiku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher. Empty 
Narora Senoku
Riku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher. EmptyRiku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher. EmptyRiku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher. Empty 
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
Riku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
Riku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
Riku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher. EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
Riku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher. EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
Riku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher. EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
Riku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher. EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
Riku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher. EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
Riku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher. EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
Riku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher. EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

Riku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riku

Riku

EXP : 5062

Riku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher. Empty
PostSubject: Riku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher.   Riku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:23 pm

Riku after getting a tour of all of shibusen with Shinigami-san, was brought the the cafeteria where all the students were gathered to announce the arrival of the 18 year old teacher from..well Riku had never supplied background history. Riku was brought up onto the stage a few feet above all the students as he stood at the podium and took his blindfold off. Upon taking his blindfold off he got a few weird stares, some winks, some astonished faces and others indifferent. His subtle blood red eyes were the center of attention, but he spoke anyway in his voice, the normal voice of a boy or "Man" riku preferred, no older than 18.

"Hello boy and girls and staff. My name is Riku. I will be teaching dueling this year, this of course is an advanced yet very necessary course to be taught so i can either be your friend or your enemy. Some of you may be asking yourselves "Wow he looks so young for a teacher"..well no I am 18, well old enough to teach classes and certainly strong enough to be teaching dueling so if you wish to see for yourself i suggest you come to class tomorrow, Unfortunately Kuro my weapon could not make it this morning so you will all meet her tomorrow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher.   Riku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:35 pm

Stachi was listening to his music when he got a tap on the shoulder when he looked it was Amu she was telling him to look up stage. He took off his headphones and listened to the mans interduction.Stachi grited his teeth when he saw the man from a few days ago.Crap. theres that weird teacher from the other day. Stachi said while looking down.Man we're in his class had forgotten. He said while looking at Amu. Amu had stayed quiet.He just ruined my day. Stachi sighed and put his headphones on and started to listen to his music again.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Riku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher.   Riku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:40 pm

Riku stepped off the stage walking past a few girls who obviously had interests in slightly older men, he pushed past them silently leaving his blindfold off, it felt good to use his eyes once in a while but he was still scarred, he hated the sight of things. He made his way to an empty table and sat down propping his feet up and watchign the stage as Shinigami-san made a few other announcements, these were the times when Riku wished Kuro was with him, she understood when he had feelings, which was rarely, He almost felt alone being new, Or so everyone thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher.   Riku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:50 pm

Stachi then took off his head phones. You should go talk to him make friends with him so i don't have to hear his mouth later. He said with a smile already knowing what the answer was. No.I'm not making friends with him.you do it. She says back.Hell no.thats like another acciedent waiting to happen and you know that.I don't want "him"Splatting brains all over the wall. He said with laugh behind it.Yeah whatever.
Back to top Go down
Darkove

Darkove

EXP : 5019

PostSubject: Re: Riku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher.   Riku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:53 pm

Darkove watched from the side as the new teacher interracted with the students and other staff from the Academy. He kept himself quiet with a solemn look as he yawned, beginning to feel tired from the constant changes going through the school. He clapped when he was supposed to. He stayed quiet for everything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher.   Riku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:10 pm

Stachi just sat quietly listening to his music.He wasn,t drawing any attention to him.he sat still.He then noticed that there was one of the grim reapers.It was that girls father from the other day.Stachi only looked at him for several seconds.
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

EXP : 5416

PostSubject: Re: Riku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher.   Riku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:00 am

Exzavier sat at the cafeteria with his friends, Black Star and Soul. He wasn't paying any attention until the last minute. Emira had been in the infermary due to some injuries she had gotten while in a duel with Ox Ford. It was caught off guard and without a weapon, which makes Exzavier pissed. He turned around to see the man who was talking walk away. Riku. He narrowed his eyes at the guy, "...He's only two years older than me and thinks he can boss me around. Nope. Not going to happen."
He then looked slightly to his left to see Darkove in the corner watching with no emotion. This made him even more frustraited, "That man thinks he can just walk around acting like he owns the place..."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/mary.ligreci
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Riku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher.   Riku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher. EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:39 pm

Riku now sat alone in a table where unpopular kids must have sat, he thought apparently they didn't show up for his introduction, He figured they would fail in his class anyway so he would have the pleasure of beating them up in duels. He glanced at a few girls and boys who were giving him strange looks but he just stared them down with his striking eyes, some didn't mind, they were the ones who scared him, he wasn't into younger females.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher.   Riku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher. Empty

Back to top Go down

Riku ~ The Young new and very mysterious teacher.
Page 1 of 1