Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
Patrol Kishin Grove EmptyPatrol Kishin Grove EmptyPatrol Kishin Grove Empty 
Narora Senoku
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
Patrol Kishin Grove EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
Patrol Kishin Grove EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
Patrol Kishin Grove EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
Patrol Kishin Grove EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
Patrol Kishin Grove EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
Patrol Kishin Grove EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
Patrol Kishin Grove EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
Patrol Kishin Grove EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
Patrol Kishin Grove EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

Patrol Kishin Grove

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emira
Admin
Emira

EXP : 5416

Patrol Kishin Grove Empty
PostSubject: Patrol Kishin Grove   Patrol Kishin Grove EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:43 pm

Emira was walking rather slowly through the Death Forest, narrowing her eyes in the darkness as the moon began to rise. As she was walking, everything was silent except for the sounds of the forest. Exzavier was following closely behind, keeping his eye out for anything that may appear. He kept himself ready in case something were to pop out.

"I think we're almost there..." Emira whispered, trying to stay quiet.

Exzavier nodded, softly murmuring back, "I can feel a strong soul in the general direction we're headed to... check and see if you can see any."

Emira took a deep breath before closing her eyes. She then re-opened them as she looked around, trying to sense any souls. She pursed her lips as she focussed on what was ahead.

"I see that strong soul as well. There are several weaker souls too... strong enough to be a challange for us... but far weaker than the other soul. I think they're kishin eggs, too, they have an ominous feel."

"We're close to the grove then? What about the strong soul, do we have any chance to beat it?"

Emira grinned mischeiviously, "Nope. Which makes it all the more fun. You scared?"

Exzavier crossed his arms, "Morely nervous. You?"

"Terrified."

"Let's go then," Exzavier smirked at her as they continued to walk.

Exzavier got in front of Emira as he took the lead. The souls started to feel far more ominous and closer than before. They were in range of the grove. Emira was starting to feel more nervous, which gave her more confidence. Exzavier was a little hesitant, but continued to walk. The sounds of shrilled screaming of the kishin were heard from the distance.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/mary.ligreci
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

EXP : 5307

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Kishin Grove   Patrol Kishin Grove EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:37 pm

Makai yawned softly as he headed towards Death Forest. He was told by death to folow Emira and keep an eye on her and Exzavier as they went to find a grove deep in the forest where a large amount of kishin are said to be growing. Emira had taken up the mission but death feared there could be somethign else lurking about so he requested a higher rank meister and weapon to tag alone so Makai Accepted the mission.

Jushiro was running along beside Makai as they moved through death city at high speed. Makai's cloak fluttering as he moved through the shadows> The weapon kept up with his meister as they moved across the city making good time as they could see death forest in sight. Makai sped up getting ahead of Jushiro sensing the strong Kishin souls inside the forest grove. He ignored the shrilled screams of the Kishin as he flew into the forest jushiro flying in after him.

Makai looked about when he spotted Emira and Exzaver across from him. He leapt into a tree hiding in the shadow of it as he jumped from branch to branch towards them. Jushiro was on the ground as they headed to the two of thgen. Makai leapt down right in froint of them. He lifted his hat up and stared at the two with his crimson orbs, "Finally caught up with the two of you." He grinned as Jushiro landed right next to him in a kneeling position.
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Kishin Grove   Patrol Kishin Grove EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:45 pm

Exzavier's eyes widened to see the familiar figures he had seen only a few days before. His jaw dropped as he started to growl in frustration, "You two again!? Why are you guys here!? We can do this quest ourselves!"

"Exzavier shut up..." Emira face-palmed as she sighed, "But really, we don't need any assistance right now, we're doing fine."

Exzavier attempted to calm himself down as he went quiet, looking away as he crossed his arms. He closed his eyes before biting his lip, "Come on, Emira, let's just go," he then grabbed her hand, pulling her forward. He hated having help from others, especially people who were stronger than him. He felt all they tried to do was "show off".

"Wait! Stop we can't just barge right in, we need to think about this and be stealth about it!" Emira pulled away, gasping, "Exzavier come back!"

Exzavier stopped right outside the grove, looking in quietly, "There's no one even there. I don't sense the soul anymore, it's gone."

"Exzavier Phantom, you'll be gone in a second if you don't get your ass back here," Emira growled.

"Fine, fine," Exzavier glowered as he walked back nonchalantly, "As you wish, mother."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Kishin Grove   Patrol Kishin Grove EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:15 am

Makai stared at the teo with a bored expression as Exzavier startled to growl at him. He gave a small smile as Emira face palmed ehrself and spoke, "Assistance. I'm just here to make sure everything goes smoothly. If it doesn't you'll find yourself at the mercy of an army of powerful Kishin." His face turned blank as he looked over the two of them. Jushiro was standing hidden in the shadows as he leapt up into the air landing on a branch before jumping away unseen and unheard as he left.

Makai looked at Exzavier with his collected expression as they walked away only to stop by Emira's command. makai walked up to them hands in his pockets, "Can't sense it. Most likely they either left or know were here." He yawned as he walked towards the shadow of the tree. he turned to face them his crimson orbs staring at them as he slowly spoke again, 'Jushiro and i'll be around keeping an eye on you. If you get into trouble we'll interfer. Gotta protect the package after all. Which of course will be the two of you once you get the information."

He chuckled as he stepped into the darkness and vanished with it,. A chuckle echoed around them as he stayed hidden and close to them but unseen his soul hidden as he hid inside the shadow of the trees watching their every move. Jushiro had gone on ahead to scout the area out.."
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Kishin Grove   Patrol Kishin Grove EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:32 pm

Emira looked around silently, trying to sense for anything that would be coming around. Exzavier stayed close, ready to transform if needed. Emira was starting to get more nervous, "...I feel like some kind of pressure is suffocating me... I think it's where we are..."
Exzavier immediately transformed his hands into blades as he glared, looking around, "If the pig thinks it's going to sneak up on us, It has another thing coming. I'll make sure that thing is murdered if it tries to touch us."
Emira sighed, looking around, closing her eyes after a moment, "It's gone. I don't see it."

Suddenly there was a large shake on the earth, causing Emira to stumble backwards into a tree. Exzavier looked at her quickly, trying to catch her with his teeth, pulling her back up by her shirt, "Come on, we gotta stay on guard!"

Emira nodded, "Let's look through the grove now, since it seems to be empty," she took a step forward. Exzavier nodded as he followed.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Kishin Grove   Patrol Kishin Grove EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:45 am

Makai hung around the branches in the shadows in a crouched position. His crimson eyes watching the two meister and weapon carefully. His eyes scanned the forest watching for any sort of danger. he leapt to a branch before dropping down from it landing on the ground. His cloak and hat aloud him to blend with the shadows completely hiding him from view as he walked through the forest unseen by Emira and Exzavier as hef follwoed the two silently. His steps silent he never made a sound as he walked through the shadows staying hidden and at everyturn.

He looked to the two as Emira spoke about going into the grove. He watched the two as they walked deeper into the forest heading to the grove. Makai followed them following in their foot steps keeping a few steps ahead of them at all times. Jushiro had branched off and was heading towards them at great speed. The weapon leapt from tree to trree racing towards Emira, Exzavier and Makai jumping from tree branch to tree branch/

He landed in the shadows just across from makai. The meister looked at his partner and nodded his head. Jushiro bowed and moved on ahead of him heading into the grove to make sure everything was safe.
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Kishin Grove   Patrol Kishin Grove EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:01 am

Emira and Exzavier had entered the grove to see that it looked nothing more than like a fire pit with stones around it. Emira narrowed her eyes to it and put her finger to her chin, "...This doesn't look like a grove... it looks more like a... ceremonial circle...!" her eyes widened as she looked to Exzavier, who stared back blankly.

"What? What do you mean? What do Kishin have to ceremony for?" he asked.

"Think, Exzavier. Remember what Death announced to us about what the other races are plotting against us? Who would have a ceremony for kishin? WHO IN THE WORLD would do such a thing?" she shook Exzavier's shoulders.

Exzavier's eyes fell in the back of his head as he lost his breath, his face going white, "...There are witches here... aren't there... that was the strong soul I felt..."

"...Exactly. This isn't a grove, Exzavier, I think they're summoning kishin here. They must be practicing for their biggest plans..." Emira bit her lip, "We need to get back to Death immediately!"

"I think that will be impossible, young one," a voice spoke, "Lady Ryuuza may not want us to let any spies get away."

Exzavier immediately transformed into a weapon as Emira glared at the witch who walked up. A male witch. She stayed quiet, waiting for actions.

Last edited by Emira on Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Kishin Grove   Patrol Kishin Grove EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:09 am

Makai lblinked as he looked at the fire pit with stones around it. he stroked his chin as he began to think. 'A ceremonial circle in the middle of the forest. it seems the circle is for summoninh kishin. I dobut Kishin would be summoning themselves. A witch thats what the strong presence was its that obvious. Emira EXzavier get out of there now before the witch comes back.' He went to go inform them only to stop as he sensed a strong soul, 'to late''

He cursed as the witch spoke telling the two it would be impossible for them to get back to lord death. Telling them lady Ryuujin may not want spies to get away. He blinked Lady Ryuuza whom was she? as she one of the three witch lords. he watched carefully he looked to Jushiro and shook his head making hand signals telling him not to interfer. They would help the two out if things go messy for now they would watch. if they got into troubl;e then they would deal with that witch and kill him,

Makai took a step back staying hidden in the shadows as he watched carefully. A hand on one of hs wakizashi as he watched the three. He wondered what exactly would Emira and Exzavier would do. Would they try to run or would they stay and fight
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Kishin Grove   Patrol Kishin Grove EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:20 am

Emira held onto Exzavier tightly. They were both growing more nervous and it was obvious to the two of them in their minds. They bit their lips as they watched the witch walk closer to them. Emira glared, biting her lip harder.

"...What do you mean, Lady Ryuuza.. who the hell is that...." Emira glared.

"Only our most executive Witch Lord... I'm surprised her name doesn't ring a bell..." the witch laughed, "Haven't you heard of the legendary witch dragon?"

Emira narrowed her eyes, shaking her head, "No... and I don't exactly care. If you're planning on attacking... I'd suggest starting off, because I'm not one to start a fight. If you're just going to stand there, I'll be on my way," she began to turn around.

"Not on my watch," he yelled as he jumped forward, two glowing fingers about to pierce into her neck. She quickly turned around, pressing the hilt of her spontoon into his arm, pushing him back as she kicked his feet down to trip him, which caused him to jump back.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Kishin Grove   Patrol Kishin Grove EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:27 am

Makai stroked his chin the legendary witchd ragon. Now where had he heard that name before. he shut his eyes as he began to think carefully. he shook his head deciding that he would worry about this ryuujin later. he stood up on the branch he was on looking down as the male witch jumped forward with glowing fingers aiming for Emira's neck only for her to block the strike., She tried to trip him only for the male witch to jump back to avoid it.

makai headed to the cememional circle deciding while those two fought he'd alter the circle to explode the next time they tried to summon a Kishin. Acting from the shadows he studied the runes as he rubbed some out and replaced them with similar yet different runes. He grinned as he stepped back hiding himself completely. That would do.
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Kishin Grove   Patrol Kishin Grove EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:38 am

Emira continued to block the witches attacks, backing up wtih each strike as she continued to try to concentrait on his movements. The witch, however was growing stronger with each attack, laughing at her failure to strike back and the fear in her eyes.

"What's wrong girl? Afraid you'll fall down if you try to move?" he snickered as he continued to flail his glowing hands at her. Immediately, Emira started to grow frustraited by his constant giggles that irritated her as she growled in impatientness, stepping forward, blockking his hands with the spontoon and punching him in the face.

"Stop freaking laughing, it's so annoying!" she screamed, breathing heavily as she began to spin her spontoon, kicking it forward into his gut as blood splat out of the way as she punctured him. While the spontoon was still in him, she lifted him up, throwing him forward into the ground quickly, but he was able to roll over in time to not be affected. He wiped the blood from his mouth as he glared at her.

"Childish little girl... you only saw a gilmpse of my power... this is what it's all about," his hands formed together, as a green sphere of energy was forming, "Let this touch you or your precious weapon, and you'll be paralyzed for little over three days... of course it only would work on mere humans. If it hit a witch, it would only aggressively enhance its soul... paralyzing them for only one day... and if it doesn't it you... it'll head straight toward Death City and break off the walls."

Emira stood in shock by the thought of this power as it continued to grow in the witch's hands.

Emira, don't just stand there, move!

She wouldn't move, unsure what to think or do, "...It'll break the wall..."

the wall can be fixed, move!

The witch then hurled the sphere in their direction.

Emira, now!

"No!" Emira shook her head.

God damn it, Emira! Exzavier quickly became in human form, standing in front of her to block the attack, which made Emira gasp.

"No, stop it!" she screamed as she pushed him out of the way at the last second, being blasted backward into a tree from the impact of the attack.

"Emira!" Exzavier screamed at the top of his lungs. He then looked toward the grove, "Makai! Emira got hit!" he then looked to the witch who was laughing uncontrollably as his eyes darkened into a hateful glare, "...You sickening bastard...." his hands formed into blades as he slowly stalked toward him.

Last edited by Emira on Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Kishin Grove   Patrol Kishin Grove EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:47 am

Makai could here screaming it was Emira. he turned just to see her get struck by something the witch had hurled at her sending her flying into a tree. he winced as he heard her hit it the tree cracking as it snapped right in half. Makai turned to as Exzavier activated his blades and stalked towards the witch. Cursing the male flew in at high speed,. Jushiro dashed beside him as they moved . makai threw his cloak off it. Hit the ground crakcing the ground causing a giant crater.

Makai held out a hand grabbed jUshiro's wrist whom turned into a pair of long scimitar. Makai flew in before vanishing appearing in front of Exzavier a hand out in front stopping him, 'GO tend to Emira i'll handle this weaknling." Makai looked up glaring at the witch. he spun his twin scimitars settling into a stance. He grinned at him, 'YOur opponent is now me witch. But i';m curious as to know whom this Ryuujin is. From what i remember she;s one of the three witch lords correct? i'm just wanting to know if that was whom i met at Witch mass."

He grinned as he looked the male witch in the eye. His soul erupted behind him. His black soul apepared laughing demonically as a red aurora engulfed it. its crimson eyes glowing as the black snake like slits danced.
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Kishin Grove   Patrol Kishin Grove EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:53 am

Exzavier nodded as he ran to Emira, pulling her into his arms as he sat down, trying to get her attention; yet she was too dazed and out of it to notice anything.

"Emira, come on, speak to me," Exzavier kept whispering to her, though Emira would only groan in reply, her eyes twitching as they closed.

The witch watched Makai, observing his soul as he started to snicker, "Yes... Lady Ryuuza is the first Witch Lord, one of the grandchildren of the original Witch Lord... Her and two siblings took her place. She was most likely the one you witnessed if she let you go... she loves to tease her enemies," he snickered more, "She is the Witch Dragon... her representation being the legendary Dragon of the Eastern Sages, an ancient legend of the Witches. I am one of her followers, the representation of a Hyena."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Kishin Grove   Patrol Kishin Grove EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:57 am

Makai stared at the witch with a bored lookas he spoke snicker all the way. he rolled his eyes as the male spoke he was beginning to bore him with his mindless drabble. he yawned as he pulled an apple from out of his cloak. he chewed on it not even bothering to listen to the witch only catching parts of it. As the witch finished Makai threw his apple core at him. The male yawned again, "Hm sorry wasn't listening. All i was heard blah blah blah witch dragon blah blah blah representation of a hyena. Hm so thats why your laugh sucks so much Hyena boy."

He yawned as he gripped his blades, 'Now lets make this quick. I don't have time to waist on a weakling like you." and with those words the Meister vanished dust blew over the area. Makai appeared behind the witch only to vanish again appearing behind him after images being left behind as he went as his maximum speed. He appeared in front of the witch swinging his right blade downwards aiming to slice the witch right down the middle.
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Kishin Grove   Patrol Kishin Grove EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:13 am

The witch started to laugh more as he disappeared and reappeared behind Makai, attempting to blast an energy sphere into his back. He then disappeared once more, reappearing several feet away, waiting.

Exzavier sat from afar, watching with Emira, unconscious in his lap. He started to get more nervous as he looked down at her motionless body. He sighed, shaking his head, She's so wreckless sometimes...
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Kishin Grove   Patrol Kishin Grove EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:15 am

Makai grinned as the witch vanished. he kicked off the ground spinning right over the energy blast landing on the ground. he shot right forward vanishing appearing in front of the witch grinning sadistically/. hwe threw Jushiro into the air whom turned back into his human form. he threw an arm foreward. His arm turned into a blade with a chain attached. The blade flew towards Makai. The meister grabbed it only to be thrown by jushiro towards the witch.

Jushiro backed into his weapon form after tossing makai. The meister spun the chain of his scimitar and threw it as he held the other in his left hand. He clsoed the distance as his scimitar raced it towards the witch aiming at his chest
Back to top Go down
Ryuuza

Ryuuza

EXP : 5139

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Kishin Grove   Patrol Kishin Grove EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:25 am

The witch started to grow frustraited as he disappeared once more, reappearing behind him, throwing every attack he could at him. He was still laughing, but in a different way, of annoyance.

"Die! Die already you filthy meister!" He kept screaming in laughter.

"That's enough Elroy," a strong, feminine voice spoke from affar, and the witch's eyes widened as he backed away from his opponents.

From the distance, where the grove had been, a woman appeared, walking slowly toward them. Stopping about 20 feet away, with dark hair covering her eyes, she smiled lightly, but sinisterly as she spoke, "Well, well. If it isn't the meister from before... how interesting."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Kishin Grove   Patrol Kishin Grove EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:30 am

Makai yawned as the witch threw more energy blasts at him. he yawned as he blockd each strike deflecting each attach to the side as the male threw every attack he knew at him. he merely yawned again blocking them still, 'Is this is i'm only using a tenth of my strength." He tsked as he delfected another only for a strong femine voice to echo through the forest. makai blinked he recognised the voice.

he watched as the male witches eye widened as he stepped away form the meister. Makai turned to where the voice came from. He looked as a woman walked slowly towards them stopping 20 feet away. he watched her looking at her dark hair as it coverd her eyes. She had a smile on her features but a sinister one. makai merely grinned as she spoke to him.

he held his weapons at the side as he stared at her, 'So thats what you look like behinf the cloak and hat hm. I was expecting an ugly old hag. Not a gorgerous young woman to be honest with you. Now it makes me undecided to kill you or not. Be a shame to waste such beauty."
Back to top Go down
Ryuuza

Ryuuza

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Kishin Grove   Patrol Kishin Grove EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:38 am

Ryuuza kept the sneer across her face as she put a hand to her heart, "Oh, why thank you, I'm flattered. It's nice to hear from such a defending race that is against my kind saying such kind things. Unfortunately, it is something I am used to being praised for, which gives me no reason to be distracted by this. I could very well say the same about you, young meister, but I have no problem ridding the world of you. That takes all the fun away from this little game though," she giggled slightly, "Tell me, meister, your friends over there... Are they alright? That girl seems to be shaken up a bit..." she narrowed her eyes as she watched the girl, A purple soul... so she's the lefay.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Kishin Grove   Patrol Kishin Grove EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:42 am

Makai looked at Emira and aywned softly as Jushiro turned back into his human form. The red eyed male stared at Emira, "Not sure ask your friend.' he pointed to the male witch, "But from the looks of things i'd say she's just unconscious or paralysed which ever one comed first." He yawned as he took his hat off letting it drop. He cracked his neck slowly as he turned his attention of Ryuuza. A sinister grin appeared on his features as his demonic soul appeared behind him.

He grinned showing off his canine, "At the moment i'm just interested in seeing how powerful you are Witch-chan." A sadistic smile spread over his features as he grabbed Jushiro. His partner turned back into his weapon form. He grinned as he held the two scimitar's the right blade in a reverse grip the left one in a regular grip, 'Not everyday i get the chance to go all out against an opponet. After all Hyena-san over there was no fun at all."
Back to top Go down
Ryuuza

Ryuuza

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Kishin Grove   Patrol Kishin Grove EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:50 am

Ryuuza had a smirk across her face as she laughed slightly, "Oh come now, do you really wish to hurt me? I thought you said it would be a waste of beauty. It would definitely make me a bit less content if I were to accidently harm you as well... I seem to find interest in your yearn for power... I can see it in your eyes." she opened her blood red eyes, looking up at him for the first time, "Such a waste of power... only to be soiled by that wretched academy. If you were loyal to the Witch Mass, all of that power could come faster than ever before."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Kishin Grove   Patrol Kishin Grove EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:55 am

Makai grinned as his crimson orbs gazed into hers. he twirled his blades as he looked at her. he turned them to the blunt side. He chuckled softly, 'Don't worry i won't be trying to kill you. I just want to see how well i'd fair against you.' he licked his lips as he crouched slowly. His eyes narrowed as she slowly opened hers revealing they were blood red similar to his.

Makai blinked at her offer "Hm join you. Why would i do that? I'm quite loyal to Lord Death-sama. besides even if i did join what would be the point? most of those in Witch mass those witches hardly any of them are strong enough to face me. So why should i be in a group witha bunch of weaklings. besides you and maybe half a dozen or more others the rest are all weak."

He slowly stood up holding his blades tightly, 'Out i'll listen to your proposal. Go on speak. Tell me what i wish to know. How would i gain power if i joined you Witch-chan"
Back to top Go down
Ryuuza

Ryuuza

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Kishin Grove   Patrol Kishin Grove EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:03 am

Ryuuza smiled more, but with her sinister appearance. She slowly walked forward, toward him, but with no intent to harm him. She blinked several times before speaking, but showed no hesitation or nervousness.

"If you did join us, you would be ranked highly. Yes, most of our witches are very... embarrassing," she averted her eyes to Elroy, "But that is because they do not take our business seriously... which is what we are trying to do now. With our work going on, anyone who fails to show full effort, will most likely run off and be killed, or die because they have not tried hard enough. This means, the stronger ones will be left. With the powers in our spellbooks we possess, we can easily enchant your weapon, or even yourself so that you can become... unstoppable if you may. I will only say this once... but only because I love games... my dear brother is among you. Though through time, it will be revealed. Until then, my mouth is shut. Just know... he is among you. It would be best to get on his good side... to say the least." She pursed her lips for a moment, "Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Kishin Grove   Patrol Kishin Grove EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:10 am

Makai averted his gaze to Exzavier. he then looked at the other witch. He chuckled slightly as he threw his weapons into the air. Jushiro turned into his human form, 'Jushiro escort Exzavier and Emira back to the academy i'm staying here for a bit to talk." Jushiro bowed his head an dapproached Emira and Exzavier. he placed Emira on his back and grabbed Exzavier and took off towards Shibusen academy at high speed leaving the forest as he left.

Makai yawned softly, 'Now we can talk without those two listening. I must say your proposal is enticing,. I'm not sure whether i should join you or not." he stroked his chin softly, 'One i'd be powerful thats true beyond belief. But the con is that i'd be classed a traitor amongst the meisters and weapons. Plus i'd probably have Lord Death after my head."

he tapped his chin as he shut his crimson orbs, 'To be honest i could've made Jushiro a Death scythe years ago and myself a Grim Repaer. I just wasn't bothered enough to go kill 99 Kishin Souls and a Witch Soul." He chuckled softly as he approached her. He walked up beside ehr and leaned into her ear. he left his chilled breath hit ehr neck as he whispered into her ear, 'If you have a little spar with me i'll think about it. I just want to see how powerful you are. Afterall if i did join you I wouldn't like to know if your just a weakling. no offence."
Back to top Go down
Ryuuza

Ryuuza

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Kishin Grove   Patrol Kishin Grove EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:14 am

Ryuuza kept the smirk curled across her face as she kept her eyes low, "Of course... that would be fine with me... and whether you join or not... whether Death finds anymore with my plans... it doesn't matter... because I love games," she snickered slightly as she took several feet back, "You're move then, Meister."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Kishin Grove   Patrol Kishin Grove Empty

Back to top Go down

Patrol Kishin Grove
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next