Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Navigation
    Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
     Race Information
     Storyline
     DWMA Quests
     Ranks
    Admins
    Mods
    Taken Canons
    Maka Albarn
    Soul Eater Evans
    Death the Kid
    Franken Stein
    Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
    Top posters
    Naught
    Aiko passed out EmptyAiko passed out EmptyAiko passed out Empty 
    Narora Senoku
    Rakku
    Emira
    Makai Kasai/Jushiro
    Aiko
    Vixen
    Nora
    Ryuta
    kiema
    Latest topics
    » the new kishin in town
    Aiko passed out EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
    Aiko passed out EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
    Aiko passed out EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
    Aiko passed out EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
    Aiko passed out EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
    Aiko passed out EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
    Aiko passed out EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
    Aiko passed out EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
    Aiko passed out EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
    To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
    Affiliates

Photobucket

Aiko passed out

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
    AuthorMessage

Aiko passed out Empty
    PostSubject: Aiko passed out   Aiko passed out EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:29 pm

Kio walks in nearly out of breath due to running all around the school trying to find the nurses office. "U-Um....H-Hello?". Kio looked around still having Aiko passed out and hanging around her neck. "I don't see anyone....hmmm....". Kio finds an empty bed and sets Aiko in it, hoping the nurse would be there soon. "I'm sorry Aiko~kun. This was my fault.". Kio sighs and pouts playing the guilt trip on herself.
    Back to top Go down
    Aiko

Aiko

EXP : 5147

Aiko passed out Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Aiko passed out   Aiko passed out EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:33 pm

Aiko jumped out of the bed 5 minutes later. He looks both sides as he sat down.''Hey Kio why am I in the medical room? I was ok wasnt I?'' Aiko said leaning his head down.
    Back to top Go down

Aiko passed out Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Aiko passed out   Aiko passed out EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:37 pm

Kio had a sweat drop and chuckled nervously. "The doctor wasn't here, so, I don't know if you are.". Kio smiled. "But I won't let you leave till I know you'll be alright.". Kio gave a heavy stare to him. She stops after a minute or so.
    Back to top Go down
    Aiko

Aiko

Aiko passed out Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Aiko passed out   Aiko passed out EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:40 pm

Aiko shook smirked as he said ''I'm fine god dammit. Why are you so worried about me? Why do you care about me so much?''
    Back to top Go down

Aiko passed out Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Aiko passed out   Aiko passed out EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:49 pm

"Because! ........Well, were friends. And friends care about each other and protect each other. I might not have known you for too long, but I already decide that your my friend!". Kio smiled softly yet brightly. "Plus, I wanna a chance to fight you and learn some more moves as well! I can't do that with a dead carcass and some one who isn't my friend.". Kio swung her legs back and forth as she sat beside the bed side in a chair.
    Back to top Go down
    Aiko

Aiko

Aiko passed out Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Aiko passed out   Aiko passed out EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:53 pm

Aiko gave her a soft punch as he smiled. He looked at her as he said ''Hey you look like someone I cant put my finger on it but you look like someone.''
    Back to top Go down

Aiko passed out Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Aiko passed out   Aiko passed out EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:57 pm

Kio blinked and remembered someone who said she looked a lot like some else as well. "Death the Kid, right? I've seem to resemble him some how, according to Emira~chan.". Kio then put her other arm out, the opposite arm he didn't punch. "It won't be even if you don't punch this one.". Kio blinked smiling.
    Back to top Go down
    Aiko

Aiko

Aiko passed out Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Aiko passed out   Aiko passed out EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:06 pm

Aiko yawned ''So that's his name? I just seen a picture of him and it says he loves symmetry. He isnt even symmetrical. What a dumbass!'' Aiko shouted.
    Back to top Go down

Aiko passed out Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Aiko passed out   Aiko passed out EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:12 pm

Ki had an anime vein. "S-So. I-I'm not even on each side.....". Kio had purple flames surround her. "Is there something wrong with loving something like that?". Kio hated how people would say that she wasn't even but yet she loved even numbers and obsessed about it, and that she was stupid. The fact that Aiko was making fun of some one who apparently "was the same as her" or had a "close" fascination to even numbers, made her upset slightly. Though it didn't bug her completely since she didn't even know who ever it was they were talking about.
    Back to top Go down
    Aiko

Aiko

Aiko passed out Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Aiko passed out   Aiko passed out EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:18 pm

''Yes you should love like an animal or a person not a thing that not even yourself has it. Even Death isnt symmetrical so he shouldnt worry about it. Now what he should worry about is me. The baddest kid in the whole school. One day I'll be the shinigami of this school!'' Aiko swore.
    Back to top Go down

Aiko passed out Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Aiko passed out   Aiko passed out EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:23 pm

Kio smacked him ontop of his had having an anime vein. "Just leave it!". Kio sighed and shook her head. "If Death~sama would hear that, you'd get smacked on the head harder than me.". Kio had a sweat drop. "And I don't know if you would beat Death the Kid. He might be stronger than you. I mean, if he's Death~sama's son.". kio thought about, not trying to make judgments or sides. "But still, you shouldn't push yourself. You could get killed done day.". Kio gave him an uneasy look.
    Back to top Go down
    Aiko

Aiko

Aiko passed out Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Aiko passed out   Aiko passed out EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:46 pm

''Death the Kid beat me!? You must be kidding me. I can kill him even if I dont have a meister that's how weak he is. Just because he's Death's son doesnt mean nothing. And after I kill him I'll be heard everywhere in school. I'll be famous!'' Aiko shouted as he jumped out of his bed.
    Back to top Go down

Aiko passed out Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Aiko passed out   Aiko passed out EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:51 pm

Kio had a sweat drop. "Good thing he isn't here to hear you. He might have challenged you. And I said he MIGHT be. I don't know for sure. And sit down! Who knows how hurt you could be.". Kio sighed and just smiled at his enthusiasm.
    Back to top Go down
    Aiko

Aiko

Aiko passed out Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Aiko passed out   Aiko passed out EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:56 pm

Aiko sighed as he sat down ''I still dont figure it out. If were friends that dont mean that you have to worry about me like I'm your weapon or something.'' Aiko mumbled.
    Back to top Go down

Aiko passed out Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Aiko passed out   Aiko passed out EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:01 pm

Kio pouted. "Hmmmm. There's nothing wrong with it, is there?". Kio titled her head to the side with question.
    Back to top Go down
    Aiko

Aiko

Aiko passed out Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Aiko passed out   Aiko passed out EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:03 pm

''Yea of course there is. You already got your own weapon to worry about not me. Shouldnt you be at his side instead of this dumb of medical room with me?''
    Back to top Go down

Aiko passed out Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Aiko passed out   Aiko passed out EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:09 pm

"He's busy with his band and babysitting my little sister. So I left home to study. Then I met Emira~chan, then I met you. Plus, we spend more than enough time together. We actually like to spend time by ourselves. Sometimes a day or two. So I'm fine here. Plus, I can't leave you alone. That be mean.". Kio swung her legs again back and forth, and twirled her hair.
    Back to top Go down
    Aiko

Aiko

Aiko passed out Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Aiko passed out   Aiko passed out EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:11 pm

Aiko sighed as he said ''Alright do whatever you want.''
    Back to top Go down

Aiko passed out Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Aiko passed out   Aiko passed out EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:14 pm

Kio frowned. "Are you alright? If....if you want me to leave, I can.". Kio stopped what she was doing and sat up straight.
    Back to top Go down
    Aiko

Aiko

Aiko passed out Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Aiko passed out   Aiko passed out EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:15 pm

''No......it's just sometimes your annoying.....no offense.'' Aiko said looking in back of him.
    Back to top Go down

Aiko passed out Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Aiko passed out   Aiko passed out EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:21 pm

Kio had a sweat drop. That's the pot calling the kettle black. Kio sighed. "Sorry. I'll try to be less annoying.". Kio looked out the window.
    Back to top Go down
    Aiko

Aiko

Aiko passed out Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Aiko passed out   Aiko passed out EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:25 pm

'' 'Sorry I'll try to be less annoying.'' Aiko mimicked her as he said ''That's what I'm talking about. You should be like 'Oh Aiko your my hero instead of saying your sorry.''
    Back to top Go down

Aiko passed out Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Aiko passed out   Aiko passed out EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:28 pm

Kio's eye twitched. "B-But you didn't save me. Quite the opposite actually.". Kio blinked with the sweat drop.
    Back to top Go down
    Aiko

Aiko

Aiko passed out Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Aiko passed out   Aiko passed out EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:33 pm

''Or you should probably give me a kiss in the cheek.'' Aiko said clenching his hands together and trying to mimic a girl.''Oh Kio please kiss me.'' Aiko said as he laughed.
    Back to top Go down

Aiko passed out Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Aiko passed out   Aiko passed out EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:39 pm

Kio twitched her eye more then laughed. "Sorry, I can't give free kisses out to anyone. You have to be under one of my "exceptions" list.". Kio smiled brightly. "But I can give you a hug. Hugs are free, well....unless I have my reason's not to.". Kio chuckled.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Aiko passed out Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Aiko passed out   Aiko passed out Empty

Back to top Go down

Aiko passed out
    Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next