Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Navigation
    Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
     Race Information
     Storyline
     DWMA Quests
     Ranks
    Admins
    Mods
    Taken Canons
    Maka Albarn
    Soul Eater Evans
    Death the Kid
    Franken Stein
    Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
    Top posters
    Naught
    Franken Stein vs ??? EmptyFranken Stein vs ??? EmptyFranken Stein vs ??? Empty 
    Narora Senoku
    Rakku
    Emira
    Makai Kasai/Jushiro
    Aiko
    Vixen
    Nora
    Ryuta
    kiema
    Latest topics
    » the new kishin in town
    Franken Stein vs ??? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
    Franken Stein vs ??? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
    Franken Stein vs ??? EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
    Franken Stein vs ??? EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
    Franken Stein vs ??? EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
    Franken Stein vs ??? EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
    Franken Stein vs ??? EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
    Franken Stein vs ??? EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
    Franken Stein vs ??? EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
    To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
    Affiliates

Photobucket

Franken Stein vs ???

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Franken Stein

Franken Stein

EXP : 5002

Franken Stein vs ??? Empty
    PostSubject: Franken Stein vs ???   Franken Stein vs ??? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:39 pm

Stein sits in his rolly chair in the newly constructed battle arena behind shibusen, waiting for anyone to take him on. It's been a while since he had been in a spar with anyone so this should be fun. Stein lit a cigarette and lets out a puff of smoke. "where is everyone?"
    Back to top Go down
    Shen Ryo

Shen Ryo

EXP : 5045

PostSubject: Re: Franken Stein vs ???   Franken Stein vs ??? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:53 pm

Shen had been sitting in the corner of the Battle arena for quite some time, very bored, So long that he had fallen asleep while he was in she shadows, hiding and waiting for someone, of course hiding in the shadows came naturally for a master assassin like himself. As he woke, to his delight he saw his friend Franky, formally known as Franken Stein, but he preferred Franky.

Shen stepped out of shadows revealing himself in his usual apparel, a long black cloak and white mask, he waved pulling out a cigarette as well puffing out some smoke, "Hows it going man?"
    Back to top Go down
    Franken Stein

Franken Stein

PostSubject: Re: Franken Stein vs ???   Franken Stein vs ??? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:27 pm

Stein hears a voice behind him and spins around to see his friend, shen ryo. Stein knew his friend was a master assassin but he can never seem find him when he is hiding in the shadows, but then again if he could be found, he wouldnt be an assassin. "ahh, nothing much, shen, just trying to find a good spar but it seems as if i dont have to look any further." Stein lets out another puff of smoke and throws it to the ground as he stands up and grinds it to dust with his heel. He was gonna use the chair to fight but against shen, it would be pointless to try.
    Back to top Go down
    Shen Ryo

Shen Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Franken Stein vs ???   Franken Stein vs ??? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:36 pm

Shen grinned taking off his mask, revealing his face, which wasn't uncommon, although people normally find that when you wear a mask you don't "always" wear it. He hadn't shaved in a few days, he just got back from a short trip to England, and he would be going back very soon. She took a long drag from his cigarette then threw it away, and standing there silent for a moment and coughing slightly, "I know you and i could just spar right now, but that wouldnt be any fun would it? I mean look at ya, its been a while since you've seen some action, Shinigami-san's got me running all over the place doing 3 star missions, im like a well oiled machine still, strong as an Ox. What do you say we find some other group and have a two on two fighting match,buddy?"
    Back to top Go down
    Franken Stein

Franken Stein

PostSubject: Re: Franken Stein vs ???   Franken Stein vs ??? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Stein looked at shen as he spoke then thought it over. It has been a while since he had done any battles, it's true it would be a major disadvantage for him to fight shen now. "as much as i hate to admit it, you make alot of sense." Stein walks to his chair and sits back down in it, spinning around in it before coming to stop and look at shen. "fine, i accept but we're the only ones here, where would we find two other people?"
    Back to top Go down
    Shen Ryo

Shen Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Franken Stein vs ???   Franken Stein vs ??? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:56 pm

Shen laughed some jesting at steins in activity in battles, always in his laboratory taking things apart, although that was his true passion, Shen knew this well, they were once enemy's when they were young and going to Shibusen, he would always watch Stein and Spirit argue but he would just laugh and lighten the mood with his positive attitude, although lately he is growing distant and speechless, "Well we could go ask some of the other teachers? They must be around and very bored, maybe get someone for a weapon unless your going only body resonance." Shen said running a hand through his pure black hair thinking.
    Back to top Go down
    Franken Stein

Franken Stein

PostSubject: Re: Franken Stein vs ???   Franken Stein vs ??? EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 12:13 pm

Stein thought this through for a minute, he would have more of an advantage with a weapon but that would take time to find an efficent weapon to fight, and he never really needs one to begin with. "i'm fine with my body resonance, let's go ask the teachers as you suggested, i doubt anyone less could stand up to both of us at once"
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Franken Stein vs ???   Franken Stein vs ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Franken Stein vs ???
    Page 1 of 1